UN IT ERP Academy policies prohibit discrimination against any individual on such basis as caste, creed, religion or sex, and we act in conformity with all applicable state and central laws.
These policies extend to all rights, privileges, programmes and activities, including admissions and financial assistance, employment, compensation, employee benefits and access to UN IT ERP Academy services or facilities.
Additionally, every student admitted to UN IT ERP Academy must declare:
- That he or she shall abide by the rules and regulations of the institute for all time and under all circumstances.
- That all the information furnished to the institute is true to the best of his or knowledge and belief, and he or she has not concealed any material fact/s or misrepresented them in any manner whatsoever.
- That he or she is not involved in any kind of antinational activity.
- That he or she is neither accused nor found guilty in any criminal proceedings within the territory of India or abroad.
- That his or her admission is liable to be cancelled for misconduct, nonpayment and misrepresent of facts.